|Excluding connection cable
|Maximum coin size
|Maximum coin diameter ø30 mm
|Contact us about applicable coins of each country
|Approx. 2 coins/sec.
|Switchable validation accuracy
|Display of failures, preventive maintenance functions
|See photos below
|Multi-drop bus (MDB), Serial interface
|Number of tubes
|Changeable tube configuration
|Change coin storage unit structure
|5 tube coin cassette
(back cover opening and closing mechanism)
|Alternative payout functions
|Payout can be made from an alternative tube when a coin gets stuck.
|Support for version upgrades
|Cassette unit is lockable by padlock
|Padlock available as an option.
|Available for China,Thailand.
High reliability design
- Independent payout mechanism for improved reliability
- Improved durability of various parts
- High performance sensors for improved coin detection
Even if a coin gets stuck in one place, the payout can be made from an alternative tube.
- Use of cassette tube structure for easy removal and mounting
- Improved cleanability makes routine maintenance easy
- Alert functions for preventive maintenance and fault diagnosis
Display of cleaning time and parts replacement guidelines
Display of total accepted coins and total paid out coins
Display of fault codes
- Support for software version upgrades
- Changeable tube configuration
- Medal support
- Built-in conversion to serial interface function
- Vending machines
- Parking payment machines
- Ticket vending machines
- ID photo booths
- Kiosk terminals
- Gas station payment machiness